In the course of the past few days I’ve been putting through a quite a few updates/tweaks to the website, the most important one being WordPress 2.3.2 (upgrade — it had only been a month, though). Functional changes up to date:
- OpenID support has been enabled for comments. Contributions made by users with an OpenID will automatically be accepted, whereas normal comments will need to through moderation as usual. There’s still a bug which is preventing myOpenID from identifying, I’ll try to get this patched.
- Lightbox provides a sleek overlay pop-up for displaying zoomed-in imagery.
- Full XHTML RSS Feeds have been activated for easier reading. In the past, articles would get clipped off in plain text, forcing you to click through to the article.
- Code syntax highlighting.
- Social networking links at the bottom every post.
- My ‘Ace on Tech’ WordPress theme is now fully widgetized.