- compile and validate your code with JSLint
- compress and obfuscate your .js files in one fell swoop
- integrate with the Jasmine BDD test framework for unit/integration testing of your JS code
- code quality reporting with JSLint
- generate JSDoc documentation
Here’s the full pom.xml configuration file. It’s currently still a work in progress, but it implements all of the features I described above. In the subsequent section I’ll provide more information on every section of importance.
Same file, with some extra comments.
I’m continuously looking for things to add, so any suggestions are welcome. Also, I’m maintaining this project on BitBucket, here.